Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Awesomeville Stamps

I had to go get stamps at the new Awesomeville Post Office today.

Can anyone tell me why those employees at the Post Office have to wear those pseudo-cop uniforms? I mean, "Ooooh, I'm so important, and I look official." How official does a guy who accepts my pennies to send a letter have to look?



And that ZIP code system is a real scam. Yeah, the guy that invented that really made out big. Just watch out for the old five-o attendant or the post master General when you're standing in line waiting for that care package your mom sent you.

1 Comments:

  • I made a marvelous fortune from the Zip coding system my family patented in the pony express era.

    Sour grapes. My fallacy man.

    Pure Sour Grapes.

    I'll wave to you from my Bentley.

    Hew hew hew!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 29, 02:44:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment Leave the Fallacy Team a Message

<< Home