Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election Day Analysis

The democrats gained a lot of power in the elections in Ohio.

The only member of the GOP from Awesomeville to survive Tuesday was the Dog Catcher Lefty Durdle. He narrowly held his spot. He was able to overcome a big scandal. It was revealed that he was taking money (over $73) from the powerful cat litter lobbyist. I think the triumph was due to his excellent campaigning - passing out all of those free "Dirdle Power" pooper-scoopers was pure genius.

I can't remember who or what I voted for. Forgetfullness comes with being over 100. I'll pretend I voted for all of the winners, even though I am pretty sure I didn't.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter. As long as I can smoke my cigarettes in the bowling alley and revel in the fact that the ball jockeys make less than $6 an hour, I'll be a happy man!

Even though I do admit that I really miss the Bull-Moose Party.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment Leave the Fallacy Team a Message

<< Home