Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bad Inflation

I went to Wendy's before my special Tuesday class.

By "special," I mean the class that was moved from Friday to Tuesday. Normally a good trade, but when you have class three days in a row it screws over your weekend with reading.

I tried the new 4 alarm chicken sandwich.

It sounded good... You take a spicey checken sandwich and add some hot stuff to it. However it tasted like crap. The bread is different and the jalapenos add heat. Yet, the sum of the parts didn't match. The whole thing just tasted like a greaseball.

Plus, they changed their sizes. All the sizes are essentially the same, but they eliminated the small and now call the old medium small. Unsuspectignly I ordered a medium and got a 32 oz drink.

The kicker was my bill came to like $7.60. For Wendy's that is a total rip.

I would rate the Wendy's 4 alarm chicken sandwich as a 3.5 out of 10.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment Leave the Fallacy Team a Message

<< Home