Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Thursday, March 08, 2007

No Frijoles Por Favor

I went to a sleepy little mexican restaurant in Awesomeville last night. For some odd reason the place was packed...

Maybe it was the 99 cent margaritas, but I had never seen so many people there.

I should have known something would go wrong.

My order: Chicken Taco Salad w/ NO beans

I was served: Bean Taco Salad w/ NO chicken

I sent it back, and they brought me: Chicken Taco Salad w/ extra beans (my suspicion is they just added chicken to the order I sent back.

I guess there is no real point to this story. Just that I usually don't make special orders, and God is teaching me a lesson of patience and trying to get me fat on refried beans.

Actually... My guess is that God is probably not trying to make me fat. Maybe Xochimilco wants me to get fat.

Labels: , ,