Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fax You!

One of my coworkers asked me to send him a test fax... Well, it is easier to explain this way...

EE1 - Dude, can you fax me something?

EE2 - What?

EE1 - Something...

EE2 - Why?

EE1 - I need to test something... Thanks.

So, I go off to fax "something." I decided the something would be a copy of my hand flipping the bird.

Then I dialed up his fax number and off it went. Only (you know it is coming) I sent it to the wrong person. I hit 8 instead of 0...

I looked the guy up in the org chart. He is nobody special. Just another engineer. So, I dfeinately won't get fired...

The dilemna is... Do I call him and explain the fax?

Personally, it would make my day if I got a random middle finger faxed to me. But then again, I am pretty random...

Labels: ,