Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

RedHerring45 shaves his head

I did it...

I just couldn't take the pressure any more so I shaved my head.

I walked right into Gil's Barber Shop on Main St. in Awesomeville and told him to take it off. He protested. He said that he didn't want me to sue him for harming my sex appeal. He didn't like to take risks with lawyers or law students.

So, I just grabbed the clippers and shaved my head. Ol' Gil cleaned it up afterwards to give it the polished look.

I tossed him a 5 and was out the door.

To my disgust, I later learned that he sold my hair to the local elementary school to use to soak up old vomit.

This world is just way too commercial.

2 Comments:

  • redherring,...if someday you become a divorced alcoholic billionaire with two kids showing off your twig and berries to the paparazzi and shave your head during your lapse of mental sanity before entering rehab.....id be compassionate and would not exploit it for a lousy post on my blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Feb 21, 08:30:00 PM 2007  

  • Obviously you're missing the satire...

    In a way I am pointing out how stupid the whole media coverage is.

    But you are right it was a lousy post...

    I will work harder to make better posts.

    By Blogger RedHerring45, at Thu Feb 22, 08:46:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment Leave the Fallacy Team a Message

<< Home