Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Thursday, February 22, 2007

L.A.S.E.R. Surgery

I went to schedule my laser eye surgery today. I saw a sign and it said that I could get it done for $849 an eye at 0% interest. Science is amazing. I remember back in the day we used to light our home with kerosene. Now they are using lasers with people's eyes...

Simply Amazing!

So, I went to the doctor and said I just wanted one eye done. I think that is sufficient. I figure I could point that laser eye at someone and fry them with my superpowers. I was a little disappointed when I was told that I couldn't have the Blue Laser Surgery, but the Red is adequate.

The surgery is scheduled for next week.



My neighbors cat is really gonna be surprised next time he tries to crap on my copy of the Awesomeville Daily News Journal.