Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Awesomeville odds and ends

It is sunny and 76 outside.

Days like today are why you buy a car with a sun roof. Too bad my car is in the shop and the Sweet ASS cherry red Neon I got from Enterprise does not have a sun roof. It belies logic to think that is possible to rent a car worse than a Neon, but according to the web site there is a lower level of vehicle.

The best feature on the Neon is the spedometer is 15 mph off. So, I was driving 90 on the highway and getting passed by garbage trucks... Perhaps it is in a different scale, like percent of maximum speed. Otherwise, there is something way wrong.

Anyways, my chances of getting some sun are not very good. I have a nice property assignment to read for tomorrow.

Rumor has it that the cases are good.

Labels: