Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Some *real* fun in Awesomeville

Have you ever looked at your life and asked yourself, "What in the hell am I doing"? I mean, we sit here, waste all our time on pointless computer drivel, never get anything done...


What do I hope to achieve by writing these BLOGs? So what -- so I go over and over the boring minutia of my life, and maybe -- maybe -- touch a few million readers at the same time. So what?

Well, I'm tired. BLOG has no meaning. I'm ready for some real fun. Some real, action-packed adventure.

And that's why I'm going to hang up my keyboard, and live a little. That's right -- I'm going to read books about investing (oh, I'll do research online as well -- all you need is a mouse). The stock market is where all the fun in life is. No more BLOG -- my game is stock market now.

And don't tell me I have a short attention span -- I don't want to hear it.