Ask The Fallacy Nerd

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Alpha

What up peeps?

This is my first post. Consider me an outsider. I'm not a law student and I don't live in Awesomeville (just slightly north)...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm one crazy mofo. I have become the same person that I still taunt -- I got up at 4:15am the day after Thanksgiving to go to Best Buy and grab some maja 'tronics deals. It was an enlightening experience. Consider this - there were 400 people in line in front of me. What's worse, half of them were on their cell phones. That's right. At 4:30am, folks were chatting it up.

This is a good segue point...

I've been traveling for my job more this past year. I'm a freelancing horticulturist, specializing in pomology (isn't Wikipedia great?!). Anyone else annoyed by traveling "business people" who think their Bluetooth headset is a permanent appendage? What the shhh is that about? Everybody wants to feel important. Oh, and those same people are probably the very ones who wouldn't think twice to talk on their phones in a public bathroom when they're going # 1, 2, or God forbid, 3. Yes, this does happen more frequently than you think.


Keep it classy.
TW

P.S. I got a sweet deal at Best Buy that day...a Motorolla Bluetooth headset for $15. Sweet Baby James!

1 Comments:

  • I know what you mean. Some dude was doing #2, or #3 (or maybe more with all that racquet) in the stall next to mine today. I couldn't believe my ears as I called over, "You have got to be kidding!"

    By Blogger StrawMan45, at Tue Dec 05, 09:07:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment Leave the Fallacy Team a Message

<< Home